In the Studio Today... Website and Blogger.com


October 12, 2008

When you type in www.cproppe.com in your url bar, it no longer goes to this blog. Two months ago, I designed a simple website to introduce myself and my paintings to clients that was not a blog. It existed, but I never implemented the redirection. So, from now on, you will land on a new page and website when you type in www.cproppe.com. If you wish to follow my personal blogging, find my exhibits or updates in life, you can get there from links to my blog on my new site, or you can go to my Blogger site at cproppe.blogspot.com. I have really enjoyed using Blogger over the past two years, and I have learned so much. It has helped me to grow my business and share with my friends, family and clients. I will continue to use blogger, as it is easy, fun, and doesn't take up much of my time. When I would rather be painting, I really appreciate how easy it is for me to update my own photos and information on Blogger. Not only has Blogger helped me, but I have been able to share what I have learned with other artists, such as painter and poet, Kate Peper, and independent filmmaker, Holly du Rivage... artists who also don't want to spend a lot of time hand coding and formating webpages, but want to be able to update the public on their work. Thank you, Blogger. You have been a good friend!

No comments: