The Art of Glass: Kids and Glass

Monday July 22, 2013


Sunday was a fun afternoon with my son, Blake at the Mill Valley bike path and Skate Park.  He donned the Google Glass while riding his Razor scooter to share what it's like to be a kid with Google Glass.  Fun!  Enjoy!  If you want to know more about how kids like Google Glass, read my other post where a class of kids try Google Glass.


Skate Park Blake: A Google Glass Kid's Video from Colleen Proppé on Vimeo.

Enjoy these other videos I created using Google Glass:



6 comments:

C. Proppé said...

By the way, we did not even know there was a skate park off the bike path until Sunday. We stumbled upon it as we were headed home via the bike path. Spontaneous day and spontaneous video! -Colleen

Sally_K said...

Cool video! Glad you discovered the skate park.

C. Proppé said...

Thanks, Sally. Yeah, each day is a gift. -Blake

Peggy Butler said...

Awesome video, Blake! I felt like I was skateboarding!

Peggy Butler said...

Awesome video, Blake! I felt like I was skateboarding too!

C. Proppé said...

Thank you, Peggy. Yeah, it really does look like you are riding in the video. That is my favorite part. -Blake