How to Purchase Art

Available Paintings:  You may find these in two places:

 Please click here to "SEE" what I have currently for sale.


Original Paintings: Please feel free to email me with any questions. I will deliver paintings anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area, or you may visit one of my current exhibits. I can arrange to show you paintings from my home studio by appointment only. I ship paintings within the US upon request. Please note: Professional packaging and shipping charges for very large, framed works can exceed $300. and this charge must be paid upfront by the buyer.

Giclée Prints:

You may order almost any of my paintings reproduced as an unframed, giclée print, or archival quality print.

Prints & Cards online at "Fine Art America":
You may order giclee prints, canvas prints, or 5 x 7 cards of several of my paintings online at fineartamerica.com   I have had success using this service since 2010, with only compliments from clients who have ordered here.  Click the below button to go there now.

All other paintings:
If you like the ease of ordering online from Fine Art America, and would like to see my landscape or other paintings there, please let me know.  Please feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments: