The Art of Glass: 3 Ring Cycles (Day 5 with Glass)

Sunday June 30, 2013

Okay, so this is not what I had planned to record today with Google Glass, but it turned out to be spontaneous and fun.  I ran into my friends Maria and Lindsay in downtown San Anselmo this morning at the bike shop.  They had a table out and free coffee to educate folks about the Cycling benefit ride this September, Best Buddies Challenge.  Lindsay and her daughter, Sidney, have done the ride for the past two years.

I ended up sharing Glass with everyone in the shop, and at Lindsay's suggestion, we made a little video for Facebook to promote their event and shop.  Hope you enjoy it!  Recorded with Google Glass beta version and edited in iMovie.

I also took still photos with Glass while riding my own bike... these are of my sons riding with me downtown this morning.  Here are a few of those:


Enjoy the ride!

Enjoy these other videos I created using Google Glass:






No comments: