In the Studio Today... Petition to Google:
"Make Google Glass Unsinkable"

Tues - Wed July 30-31, 2013

I started a petition at Change.org with the goal of convincing Google that my beta-testing device should be replaced because I paid a lot of money for it, accidents happen, and I am providing valuable feedback and information to the project.  I think my journey with Glass can only help Google perfect their product and maybe even make it unsinkable.

Please help me out by signing if you believe replacing my lost Google Glass is the right thing to do, and if you think Google should make Glass "unsinkable" by offering a floatation device or modification to the product to help it float.

Thank you!

Click HERE or on the photo to sign the petition:

Google Glass: Please provide me with a replacement product for continued beta-testing.

No comments: