Plein Air Partner Remembered... Quest 1993-2008


Memories of Quest 1993-2008, originally uploaded by cproppe.

I have spent some of the best days of my life with Border Collies, and the rest of them, with artists, poets and musicians. My kids are in there somewhere too... but Border Collie days are certainly at the top of the list! There is no greater joy and comfort than painting outdoors with my dogs at my side. They always provide companionship and protection with out the criticism. I will miss Quest very much. She was laid to rest near this hillside last Friday, just above the last neighborhood in Fairfax, reaching towards Mt. Tam and the watershed. We spent some of the best days of my own life out there together, running around the lakes, and playing fetch. Life is good, and Quest helped me to enjoy it thoroughly. Click here to view a photo memoir of Quest on Flickr.

No comments: