Tightrope Tiptoe: Day 15-16/365 iPad painting



Tightrope Tiptoe.  originally uploaded by C.Proppé
Wednesday-Thursday, March 28-29, 2012

Two days of tiptoeing... sketching first the outline, and then adding in colors and lights.  I think about what it would be like to be way up high, above all those people, with blinding colorful lights in your eyes.  It is not something I could ever do...  When I have had to go to a baseball game and sit way, high up in the tip top rows, I have had "high anxiety", gotten very ill with a migraine and nausea.  But I really like the idea that people can walk above all of this and soar like a bird, looking down at all the sights and sounds.  More power to them!  This is my 4th iPad painting inspired by our local circus café.  See my previous posts for more info.

No comments: