Day 13/365: Goji Cherry Truffles iPad Painting

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Well, I'm back at the painting project after my photography/ski break yesterday. Tonight, I splurged on one of my favorite chocolate treats: UliMana Goji Cherry Truffles... gluten-free, vegan, organic, raw, agave sweetened... These are powerful little balls of joy. : ) I wanted to paint a tribute to these terrific treats. Each box comes with a colorful starburst cut-out message, such as "be love!", "be grateful!", "be hot!", "be generous!". I have saved all these since I started buying the chocolates, and I have 4 now... They seem too cute to throw out and I figured I could use them for another project eventually.

Tonight's painting was done in "Procreate App" for iPad. I could not figure out how to export this at a higher resolution, so it is only about 1 meg.   I will see if I am missing something.   I like this app, but it is very similar to the Brushes App. It does not have paper textures, as the ArtRage App does.  I think I am leaning towards the variety of textures in ArtRage at this point. More apps to test out in the days to come... I am only on 3 of 9!

No comments: