In the Studio Today... City Bike: Day 4

Saturday, June 23, 2012
City Bike I:  The Crepe House on Polk and Washington © C.Proppé


















the painting, drying outside on this gorgeous day!


Hooray!  What a beautiful day outside, and I have finished this painting to the point that I am happy with it.  It's outside in the sun, drying so I can take it to San Francisco to share with STUDIO gallery on Polk Street for their "City Streets" exhibit.  There will be a reception on July 15th.  Please come visit me in the city!


I will have a solo show of city-themed cycling paintings in September, 2012 at Café Ross in Ross, CA.  The new shop is owned by an old friend, Ross Barclay.  He is doing great things with the shop, including showing local art.  I am delighted to be on his list of upcoming artists!



No comments: