“Green C” - Debut Album 💿 (Earth-Friendly Music)

I have been working on my songwriting for over 7 years! I recently realized that many of my songs have the word “green” in them… There are quite a few about bikes, farms, barns and horses too. As a life-long, environmental activist and environmental artist, organic gardener, mom… It is no surprise I write about what I love and what makes me feel good. 

Although many of my songs are not necessarily about the environment and nature, I have enough "green" songs now to make an album. “Green C” is a good title and artist name. I have always been “C” as in C.Proppé.com, but C is also like sea 🌊, the green seas of Maui… the Florida Keys, etc… My love of oceans, nature, cycling, farming, California, Tennessee and Maui all come together in these songs.

My wackier songs can go on a different album. I have a lot of those too! Grateful for HenHouseStudios Los Angeles and Harlan Steinberger for agreeing to help me succeed! 💚 Music saves lives. Music can help save the environment too.

-C.Proppé April, 2023




No comments: