In the Studio Today... Gifts for Valentine's Day!

Don't forget, I have six original cycling paintings on display at 3 Ring Cycles in downtwown San Anselmo.  I have a special discount offer advertised on Twitter.  Find the code and email it to me for a discount on a painting for your favorite cyclist or mt. biking sweetheart.  Happy Valentine's Day!


January 2012 - current
3 Ring Cycles
San Anselmo Ave, San Anselmo, California
Six paintings of cycling scenes in Marin and Connecticut

3 Ring Cycles website
3 Ring Cycles on Facebook

view the cycling paintings online
purchase prints of cycling paintings online
Valentine's Discount: email me with the code to redeem discount here

1 comment:

mary maxam said...

Colleen, this sideshow is great! It led me over to your web where I discovered more of your light and airy outdoor scene. Really nice- makes me look forward to spring for sure!