In the Studio Today... Bidding Closed

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The bidding has now closed at the Two Bird Cafe Auction. I am happy to report that 9 paintings were sold, and $525. was raised for MALT. Twice that amount will go back to the Two Bird for hosting the show. I have very much enjoyed doing a show this way, and it has inspired me to continue with the auction format in the future.

For those of you who won final bids, I will be calling you on Monday to notify you. You may leave a check for me at the Two Bird Cafe, or you may pay by credit card at the Two Bird. I believe the credit transaction will cost an additional 2% fee, but you may speak with Tony directly. If you can leave your paintings until July 7th or 8th, this is best for the restaurant, but you are welcome to pick them up when you pay if necessary. Thank you for your support! -Colleen

No comments: